Hubble is a platform that brings local communities closer together and helps building bonds with people who share the same interests. In order to achieve that, we've created these Community Guidelines to encourage a welcoming, creative and respectful environment for all of us. Below you will find some things, we as a community, won't tolerate.
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts are permitted, however...
nudity or sexually suggestive content involving minors
- Never post, save, or send nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18 — even of yourself.
- Don’t use Hubble for any illegal shenanigans — including drugs, contraband, or illegal weapons.
invasions of privacy
- Don't post someone's personal information or post links to personal information.
threats & violence
- Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property.
- Don't post content glorifying violence.
harassment & bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind on Hubble.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — including your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
- Don't post any content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
- We have zero tolerance for content that promotes terrorism.
- We have zero tolerance for spam.