With third parties (if reasonably necessary)
- to comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- to investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- to detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
transferring your information:
Hubble is a worldwide service, based in the United States. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
We as Hubble comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, respectively. Hubble has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
control your information:
We believe that control over your information is essential, so we provide you with the following choices:
- edit information in your profile at any time.
- change granted permissions, as location information or enabled notifications, by simply adjusting the settings on your device. Note that our service or its features may no longer function properly if you do.
- access the information we hold about you. We'll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- delete your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove all your data from Hubble. Nevertheless we may retain some personal data for certain legal, security, and business needs.
how long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Hubble to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
Children under 13 are not allowed to use Hubble. If you are based in the EEA you may only use Hubble if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of Hubble has been provided to us.
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Hubble after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.